February Favorites!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I feel like February broke the rut of beauty indifference that I was in during January. And I'm totally okay with that.


Eyes;


The palettes are NARS And God Created Woman and bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 in The September Issue. Both have phenomenal pigmentation and gave my Naked Palettes a bit of a break. I've also been using the NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow in Confession a whole lot.

Cheeks;


NARS Blush in Seduction. This one is intense, but I love it. When applied properly its really stunning.

Face;


I branched out and tried a new foundation this month, Neutrogena Shine Control Makeup. I was getting frustrated with Revlon Colorstay Whipped, so I wanted something with a completely different. This has a thin consistency and dries down pretty quickly, but is actually really buildable. This keeps my oily skin at bay a little bit longer than most other foundations that I've tried. Since my skin has been in rare form lately (2013 has been a bit on the stressful side thusfar) I decided to try the Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer in Soft Green. This concealer is SUPER pigmented, blends well and does wonders for covering my blemishes and red splotches on my cheeks.

Lips;


I went through a stage in December/January where I did not feel like wearing a bold lip in the least. That ship has far since sailed; I was really loving MAC Daddy's Little Girl and MAC Diva this month. I also stumbled across a Bath And Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Blood Orange; Its sheer but gives a bit of a pinkish-red hue to my lips with a bit of multi hued sparkle. I LOVE the flavor; probably why I purchased it..

Body;


I've been definitely breaking out of winter in terms fragrance this month. I've really been liking the PINK Spring Break by Victoria's Secret in Jasmine Lime (which is Jasmine and Lime...) and Bath and Body Works Daisy Dreamgirl (which has clementine, star daisies and sandalwood). I also picked up The Body Shop Hand Cream in Absinthe, and I'm already in love. Its not too thick and doesn't leave my hands too slick and feels cool when applied. 

Good month for beauty; things are looking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric