It's Here! Influenster UniVoxBox!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm telling you what; few things make me stalk the poor postman more than knowing I have a box from Influenster on the way. Since I received notification that I was picked for this round, I kept a close eye on both my mailbox and my inbox to make sure I didn't miss a thing.

I don't know how, but this box is was literally made with my needs in mind - not kidding! Check it out!



 VoxBoxes are like a mini Christmas morning for me! I avoid spoilers as to whats in the box like the plague!


First, we have the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in Light Porcelain. Now, I've already purchased this and have been testing it, so if I end up really loving it then I won't have to repurchase as soon. I'm pleased to see that they sent me my exact shade thanks to their pre-survey!


This is the Red Rose Real Tea  Premium Water Enhancer. I may or may not be sippin' on this right now...and its actually really good! I'm definitely a tea snob, so I was a little iffy about the whole "water enhancer" aspect of this but I'm finding it quite enjoying. My favorite part about it is that it is only lightly sweetened, and there are only 5 calories per serving (which is great since I'm on quite a strict diet nowadays!). There are no dyes or coloring and a very short ingredients list. I like the sound of that! This also came with a $1 off coupon.


NYC is a brand that I've never really dabbled in. I've picked up a few pieces here or there, but I've never sought it out on purpose. From the swatch of this one, it actually has really good color payoff and doesn't have a fragrance to it. Not to mention, the color is right up my alley. This is part of the Expert Last Lip Color range and the shade is Forever Fuchsia. If I like this one, I might try out some more from the line.



I'm not all too sure how well I'm going to be able to keep track of this one to be honest. I lose pens like it's my job. I forget them in my hair, my car, at work, the grocery store - anywhere. I thought this one was cute though, as the color is inspired by Pantone's picks for the best colors of spring. The first time I wrote with it, it didn't take any warming up and wrote immediately. This also has a coupon for $1.50 for a 3, 4 or 5 pack of these.


Lets see how long these stay up to my job - I work in backroom stock, so its a lot of carrying things, opening boxes, etc. so you can imagine that my nails aren't always too great looking. The last press on nails I used were from a different brand and didn't last all too ridiculously long, so I'm hoping I'll have better luck with these. The design on their website is called Chic Mystique and it is the short length (thank goodness). They're definitely really cute for spring!


Okay, okay. I'm going to blog about tampons now - All I'm saying is...good timing! TMI alert! I've actually not tried Playtex in a very long time, so we'll see!

Allrighty then! I'm pretty excited about this box being one half makeup and the other half super useful. Expect to see in depth reviews for the makeup products and some updates on the others in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. Dying to get mine! I'd love to see how these pan out for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you do! I wanna see if you got the same nail design I did :D

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric