My Picks for Fall - Lipgloss!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm going to be real with you here - I live in Florida. It was about 90 degrees even today...and that's been the coolest its been thusfar this Fall. Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year, but I feel cheated out of them.

However, as soon as September arrived I broke out the vampy lips, warm brown shadows and pretty much Pumpkin Spice, well, EVERYTHING. If the weather is nice and fall-y where you are, I ENVY you.

These are some of the glosses that I'm excited to rock this fall, regardless of the lack of cool weather!


I tried to break these up from lightest to darkest, for the most part!


Top Row, Left to Right - 

- MAC Deelight Cremesheen Glass - We all know I wear this all year round, everywhere and anywhere. Paired with a super sultry eye, it completes a great fall look. I had to include it, don't judge me...I have a problem. I've reviewed this here.

- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Sunbaked - I'm quite fair, so this is a darker nude on me than most. Its a good transition from my lighter nudes for summer to my deeper nudes for fall.

- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Erotic - What a name, huh? This is actually a plumping gloss that I'm usually feeling more for Christmastime, but I find myself reaching for it quite a bit already.

- Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Dolly - Another plumping gloss. It has a really understated mauve tone that is really flattering on top of my natural lip color. I've reviewed this here.

- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Galaxy - Can we just call these Apocalips here in the USA too? Soooo much cooler than "Show Off". Either way, this is a lighter mauve berry shade with incredible opacity and I'm just in love.

- Milani Crystal Gloss in Sheer Dark Honey - If I need to darken things up without a full on vampy lip, this is my jam. I love it. Very sophisticated, but still has a slight goth-y tone to it which I'm all about.

- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipgloss in Raspberry Reflections - I've had my gripes about the fragrance of these, but they really are great drugstore glosses as a whole...maybe why I keep buying them?? Raspberry Reflections is a "me" shade. Its not totally pink, but theres a good amount of purple to it. I've reviewed this here. Did I include this in my summer picks as well? Absolutely. Again, I have a problem.

Bottom Row, Left to right - 

- Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Voluptuous Violet - I received this in a kit a while back, which is why its double ended. Its a plummy shade without being too red.

- Hard Candy Lip Def in Midnight Strole - Yes, the spelling is driving me nuts as well. But we all saw this coming, right. Its purple. Perfect.

- Smash Cosmetics Lipgloss in Wine and Dine - These glosses are SUPER pigmented and I love the subtle shimmer this one has.

- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Chocolate Lust - I'm REALLY feeling the brownish burgundies lately, so I had to have this one. It shines over a liner or lipstick.

- Victoria's Secret Sweet Pout Gloss in Love and Confection - Very similar to MAC Rebel in gloss form. Great pigmentation and cute packaging. Because that matters to me..

So if you thought that was excessive, wait until you see my lipstick post! Just like I did for the summer, I'm going to make this into a series - keep an eye out for my picks for Lipstick, Palettes, Single Eyeshadows, Blushes, Nails and Fragrances soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric