Shiro Cosmetics Haul!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Its been a rough week around here - that much is certain. You know how you just have those times where you just feel discouraged left and right. My life this week. Or month. You get the idea.

This Shiro haul has definitely been in the making for some time now. I remember stumbling across a picture of an eyeshadow on Tumblr called "Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Afternoon" and I just had to check out the brand. I didn't buy that shadow because I wanted only mini sizes, but it definitely caught my attention!

Shiro Cosmetics is basically one of the greatest marriages of makeup and geekdom I've come across in a LONG time.


I thought the stamp was cute! I definitely tried my hardest to keep it intact when I opened these!


I purchased three minis (in jars) and one sample (baggies). The other two samples were free with my purchase. 


From left to right, the top row is the group of minis and they are; Temple of Time, Master Sword, Not Very Effective, Ganondorf and The Last Homely House. The bottom row are the sample sizes and they are; What's That Smelt?, Farewell Wherever You Fare and Master Ball. 

Did I shop by collection? Absolutely. Most of my spoils were from the Legend of Zelda themed collection, followed by the Pokemon themed collection and The Hobbit themed collection. There is one from the Minecraft themed collection, I think, but I don't play Minecraft, so I'm not sure. From the picture, that's what I gathered. 

These were hard to photograph, because I feel like it didn't capture the true color. The Last Homely House is a really unique Red/Green duochrome, Master Sword is a unique white gold and Ganondorf is pretty freaking all around awesome, just to name a few. 

Shipping was within the turnaround time, and I had no issue with my order whatsoever. The owner was also quite nice!

I can't wait to start playing with these - this week has put much of my beauty routine on the back burner, so I'm ready to play with all the pretty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric