Top 10 Red Lipsticks for the Holidays!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Phew, it is CRAZY around here today! I feel like Christmas just snuck right up on me, but I wanted to jump in and share my 10 favorite red lipsticks for the holiday season!



From left to right, the top row is: 1) Wet N Wild Cherry Picking, 2) Revlon Cherry Blossom, 3) Revlon Cherries in the Snow, 4) Rimmel Kate Moss 107, 5) NARS Afghan Red and the bottom row is - 1) MAC Viva Glam 1, 2) MAC Diva, 3) Revlon Red Velvet, 4) NYX Snow White and 5) OCC NSFW.

There you have it, guys! I'm not sure which one I intend to wear tomorrow - or if I even plan on changing out of my pjs ad all - but I'm excited for a day off with my family. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric