Revlon Limited Edition Super Lustrous Lipstick in Brazilian Tan

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Okay - I'd consider myself an active sports fan, but I've really never fully gotten into soccer/football/fĂștbol. In all honesty, the only reason I didn't really start watching until now was how incredibly overwhelming it seems. I don't know who to cheer for - and I'm from the USA and I'm not 100% sure if my country's team is good or not.

Long story very, very short - I figured the 2014 FIFA World Cup was the best place to start...So I'm currently watching Brazil vs. Croatia. And I'm going to go with the hype and cheer for Brazil - I think. I'm so definite about all of my other sports teams, so this is a strange feeling for me.

So, in honor of Brazil's hosting of the World Cup and playing in the opening game, I thought I'd give a few thoughts on a "Brazil themed" lipstick that I've picked up recently.




Okay, so I'm quite fair skinned - Like MAC NC15 can be a bit too dark for me on occasion kind of fair skinned - and when you look at a shade like this, you don't really think it would be one that would flatter me all that much.

Given, this isn't like a holy grail status nude for my skin; but in a really strange, unique way...it works. Brazilian Tan is a deep warm nude shade with strong brown tones to it. I feel like the thing that makes this shade so unique is the real lack of pink or peach tones to it - it really is a true brown nude, which sets it apart from really anything in my collection.

The formula of this shade is definitely in line with what I've come to expect of Revlon's Super Lustrous Creme formula - it's mostly to completely opaque, wears comfortably and doesn't dry out my lips. When this faded, it faded evenly so I didn't have any patchiness or anything of the sort. I really do like this one!

Is this a short review? Yes. Brazil just scored, we're tied 1/1 and I'm going to go watch the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric