March Favorites!

Friday, March 29, 2013


I feel like this month just flew by! March was definitely a positive beauty month, so I was super excited to share some of the gems I stumbled across or re-discovered within the last month.



Face:


Milani  Even Touch Powder Foundation in Shell. I was searching high and low for a new setting powder recently, as I was basically just 100% fed up with ELF's translucent HD powder. This powder is a bit more opaque than what I was initially searching for, but since my skin has been in such rare form as of late, I can't say I really mind. It evens out my skin in conjunction with my foundation and doesn't leave my face cakey looking at all.

Cheeks:


- MAC Blush in Pink Tea (Satin) - I found this, as well as the next product, at a CCO earlier this week. One of the best CCO finds to date (and the luck didn't end there; I found Lightscapade earlier this week! I am the CCO queen this month!) I like this shade because it is just so wearable. Not too warm, but not too cool either and just makes my skin glow.

- MAC Blush in Full Of Joy (Frost) - If there was one product that I was kicking my own butt about missing out on, it was this one. When MAC launched Unconventional this last December I swooped it up, thinking that I no longer needed Full of Joy. Nope. Still needed it. Phenomenal pigmentation and wear + LAVENDER = A very, very happy me. I've already gotten so much use out of this.

- Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink - I reviewed this earlier this week. I received this as part of a GWP, but it is sold separately in full size. Mocha Pink is a very flattering neutral toned blush that is almost impossible to overdo.

Eyes:


- Lorac Pro Palette - Reviewed here. I've bought into the hype of this product. It is really a flaless palette.

- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Taupe.  - I reviewed this product last week. I've never come across such a unique liner. It adds such subtle definition to my eyes, without making them appear smaller. I love it!


Lips:



- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipstick in Brazen Berry - This is one of those shades that leans a little bold, but still has good wearability. The review for this product is here

- Stila Lip Glaze in Lilac - I reviewed this last month. This shade is probably why I purchased the Flower Power trio to begin with.

Nails:


- L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Lacquer in Safari Chic - L'Oreal has a phenomenal nail polish formula, and this shade was on my nails for a majority of March.

- Essie Maximilian Strasse Her - I knew I had to have this shade when Essie announced their spring collection. It is a stunning grayish mint and one of the more unique polishes in my collection.

Misc:


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes - I received these about a week ago through Influenster, and I'm already getting a whole lot of use out of them. I have them stashed everywhere; my purse, my bathroom, my car. They're great!

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild) - I used to use this cleanser on the daily in high school, so I'm happy to have it back in my hands. It is great for days where I'm finding just a touch of dryness popping up on my skin, because it keeps the rest of the oil on my face at bay, without drying out the drier patches.

Victoria's Secret Heartbreaker - Bergamot. Everyone is doing Bergamot this season and I'm totally okay with it. This is a mix of Honeysuckle, Bergamot and Vetiver and it really does make me feel like a total heartbreaker when I wear it.



- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush - I don't know if I've even thought to use this the crease, but it is the BOMB for applying less than pigmented shadows (or just pigmented shadows for intense color payoff) on the entire lid. I'm constantly having to spot clean this one.


- Bath and Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers in Island Margarita and Aloha Orchid - If you could see my collection of these, you would be shocked. I'm a sucker for seasonal collections, and B&BW is definitely on top of those. I've been using Island Margarita (lime and nectarine) and Aloha Orchid (Papaya, guava, strawberries, orchid and musk). It may not feel like spring yet, but I sure smell like spring. 

I love those months where I can't wait to post my favorites; It keeps things interesting! What were you all loving this March?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric