Left to right:
- Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner in Green - Emerald, but a bit teal-y
- Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner in Olive - Golden olive green.
- Milani Liquid Eye Liquid Like Eye Liner in Green - Blackened emerald.
- The Body Shop Eyecolor in Spearmint - Icy blue-ish mint green. (PHENOMENAL FORMULA! I thought it was discontinued, but I just found it was available on line. I'll have to ask my contact in store!)
- L'oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eye Shadow in Golden Sage - Cool toned sage green. Not really golden..
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Glamerald - Cool toned emerald green with silver shimmer. Baked formula. (Discontinued)
- Victoria's Secret Shimmer Eye Shadow in Forbidden - Sage-y green with slight metallic sheen. (Discontinued)
- L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eye Shadow in Golden Emerald - Dark sage green with gold shimmer sheen and incredible pigmentation.
- Victoria's Secret Silky Eye Shadow in Risk - Deep, cool toned emerald. (Discontinued)
- NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Confession - Khaki/olive green. Matte and lovely.
- Urban Decay Loaded - Blackened emerald with metallic sheen and phenomenal pigmentation.
- Wet N' Wild Drinking Glass of Shine (Lid Shade) - Matte kelly green, pulls a bit teal. (Discontinued)
- Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone (Lid Shade) - Pearly gilded sage.
- Wet N' Wild Cool as a Cucumber (Browbone Shade) - Matte pale mint.
- Wet N' Wild Cool as a Cucumber (Lid Shade) - Medium emerald with soft sheen.
- Too Faced Bouquet toss - Pale chartreuse green; matte.
- Too Faced Honeymoon - Golden sage with strong sheen.
- Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow in Editor's Pick - Metallic emerald with teal undertones.
- Urban Decay Libertine - Black with strong green tones and glitter/shimmer. (Discontinued)
- Maybelline Perfect Pastels in Seashore Frost (Liner Shade) - Blackened emerald with very soft shimmer.
Disregard my horrendous handwriting; more for me to remember what I put where!
- L'oreal Pistachio Dream - Cool toned, pastel mint. Very light. (Limited Edition)
- Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear in Mint Sorbet - Mid-tone mint green.
- Essie Maximilian Strasse-Her - Pale sage with gray tones. Stunning in the nail! (Limited Edition?)
- L'oreal Safari Chic - Medium khaki green. On my nails right now.
- Hello Kitty Nail Polish - Don't judge me. This is a warmer, avocado type green.
- Essie Mojito Madness - True Kelly Green.
- Sinful Colors Green Ocean - Clear Base with green and blue microglitter. Definitely a layering polish.
- Sinful Colors Leap Frog - Blackened teal green.
- Essie Stylenomics - Deep blackened emerald creme.
- Essie Crocadilly - Metallic silver with green tones.
- Maybelline Color Show in Tenacious Teal - True emerald with blue tones.
- Sally Hanson HD in Resolution (I think.) - Medium green with multi-colored shimmer. (Discontinued)
- Sally Hanson X-Treme Wear in Emerald City - True, rich emerald.
- ELF Green Machine - Cool, dark emerald.
- Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Mistletoe - Black metallic with sage green tones.
Between Saint Patrick's Day and Emerald being Pantone's Color of the Year, I'm definitely stoked on the greens as of late! Leave some of your favorites from your collections in the comments!