My Picks for Fall - Blush!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm going to be honest here - I don't really own a whole lot of "fall appropriate" blushes. I tend to be a bit intimidated by some of them, as it's no secret that I'm quite fair skinned. My collection is growing, but I tend to be very picky when it comes to deeper toned blushes.

I don't have a lot to share with you for this category, but out of my collection, these are the ones that I'm drawn to for fall!



The top row, from left to right are - 

- Stila Convertible Color in Peony - This is a very neutral shade, but it does have a good touch of mauve in it as well - which makes it more than your average nude blush.

- NARS Sin - We already knew I was going to choose this, duh. I reviewed this here.

- Milani Fantastico Mauve - I really like this one because it has a touch of brown in, which saves it from pulling to red on my redness prone skin. Not to mention, its really pretty to look at in the pan.

And the bottom row, from left to right are - 

- Darling Girl Cosmetics DuoChrome Blush in Purple Haze - Look at that pigmentation! Holy crap! However, this can definitely be sheered out to a reddened purple tint. I've reviewed here.

- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine - The beauty of this blush is it's sheerness. It has a translucent pinky berry shade that makes a wonderful fall cheek for fairer skin.

- NARS Seduction - I had to have this; I don't even care about how fair skinned I am. Its a perfect berry shade without being to red looking against my skin. I apply this with a duo fiber brush for a sheerer application. I've reviewed this here.

My goal for this fall is to build my blush collection for the "cooler months". It almost feels like a joke saying that, as it is literally in the high 80s-low 90s here today. C'Mon Florida...

Stay tuned - we've got a couple categories left!

1 comment:

  1. I need more blushes! Thanks for putting some of these on the radar, tons of inspiration here. Love the colors!

    Maha Maven
    Maha Maven Youtube

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric