More Darling Girl Goodies!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I received my long awaited Darling Girl Cosmetics haul yesterday, after my lovely post office miss-sent it! Boo! Don't you people know that such a small, unassuming package is filled to the brim with sparkly and duochrome-y goodness??!?

Lets not waste a second more, take a look at what I picked up!


I hauled six products in total - three shadows and three blushes/spectral shifts. The remainder are samples and a GWP!

Now for a closer look at each one and some swatches!


Blue Flame Eyeshadow


Muddy Waters Eyeshadow


Brocade Eyeshadow


Star Child Eyeshadow - GWP


Forget Me Nots Spectral Shift


April Showers Spectral Shift


Living Dead Gurl DuoChrome Blush


Raucous Eyeshadow - Sample


Equinox Eyeshadow - Sample


From left to right these are; 

- Blue Flame
- Muddy Waters
- Bracade
- Star Child
- Equinox
- Raucous (across the bottom)

As well as;


Forget Me Nots


Living Dead Gurl


April Showers

I'm super excited to start playing with these - I've actually already taken all swatch photos for individual reviews (both alone and with a mixing medium) so I'm ready to jump in at wear test them. The Duo-Chromes are definitely speaking to me, especially Blue Flame and both of the Spectral Shifts - but one of the samples is calling my name as well, because we all know that Darling Girl can execute a great metallic, and Equinox already swatches like a dream. 

Stay tuned, as I still have a bunch of reviews to bust out this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric