Top 5 Picks for Summer - Eyeshadow

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We're rounding out our Top 5 for Summer theme! After this post there is only one that remains! Woo-hoo!

Instead of choosing shades that I normally gravitate to all year round - neutrals, I decided to jump a little out of my comfort zone and choose my 5 favorite colorful shadows for summer. And to be completely honest, wearing more color hasn't been a struggle for me this year, so I'm super excited!

Without further ado, these are my picks for the Top 5 Summer Eyeshadows



From left to right, and somewhat organized, I have;

- Too Faced Seashell - This shade is from the Too Faced Summer Eye Palette which I reviewed here. Its a matte apricot that has been so fun to use so far!

- Darling Girl Viva La Revolution - Its orange. So out of my comfort zone! But when I wore this, it garnered so many compliments that I'm just in love! I reviewed this here.

- Milani Shocking Pink - A matte hot pink that actually looks pink on my skin. If you listen closely you can hear the Hallelujah chorus.

- Urban Decay Fishnet - An iridescent violet that is super fun.

- Lorac "Purple GLOgetter shade" - I hate it when brands don't name individual shades! UGH! But I adore this purple. Its a warm purple with reddish tones that is super easy to work with. I reviewed the Lorac GLOgetter palette here.

So there you have it; my picks for fun, colorful summer shadows! Keep tuned this week for the last installment for summer picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric