The two shades across the top are;
- Urban Decay Laced - A matte taupey-pinky-beigey shade that I've used with nearly every single look I've put together this month. Literally a fantastic eyeshadow. Reviewed here.
- Darling Girl Ladyhawke - Probably the prettiest duo-chrome shade I've ever tried. I just can't stop playing with it and it applies like a dream. Reviewed here.
And the two pencils are;
- Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez 12 Hour Wear Eyeshadow in Almond Cream - Milani finally delved into mattes with their Limited Edition Shadow Eyez for this summer and I couldn't be happier. This makes a wonderful base for almost anything. Reviewed here.
- NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Barrow Street - So different than any liner that I've pretty much ever owned and has a flawless formula. Reviewed here.
From left to right these are;
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolor in Fairest Nude - Probably the perfect My Lips But Better shade for me. Are you surprised? Because I am. Reviewed here.
- L'Oreal Colour Riche LeGloss in Short Shorts - Wearable take on lavender lips and felt great to wear. Reviewed here.
- Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Diva - Its violet with a ton of glitter. Need I say more?
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sunset Kiss Lipgloss in Coconut Escape - A bronze gloss that doesn't make me look odd and it smells like heaven.
- Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby - Said to be a dupe for MAC Nymphette, this is the perfect golden pink for summer. Reviewed here.
- The Body Ship Lip Butter in Shea - I'm dangerously low on my other day to day lip balm (the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment that we all got from Sephora for our birthdays. Great but super pricey!), so I decided to give this a try. So far I'm loving both the consistency and the fragrance!
Left to right, we have;
- Darling Girl Soft Focus Blush in Yes, Virginia! - Is anyone surprised? Not really. I am head over heels for this blush. Reviewed here.
- MAC Blush in Pink Cult - My only CCO find this month (shocker - but probably because I was on a budget!) Its probably one of the most wearable pinks against my skin that I've run into. Sadly, it has been discontinued.
On the left then to the right we have;
- China Glaze Awakening - I ran into this shade at Sally Beauty Supply and I couldn't pass it up. Its incredibly unique and I had nothing in my collection that was even close to it. Applies like a dream.
- Essie Turquoise and Caicos - I see why this shade has such a cult following. I had no problems with application and enjoyed the waves of compliments this shade brought me.
I'm super excited about these two;
- Lucky Brand Lucky You EDT - You see that little pink bottle on the left? I had a very unsuccessful and emotional trip to Marshalls (I was trying to buy pants...enough said) and I spotted this out of the corner of my eye. Day = made. This was one of my two signature fragrances in high school (the other being Burberry Brit, which I'm still hoarding) and I couldn't pass it up, especially since both the EDT and Lotion were only $15 together! Lucky You is a mix of Water Hyacinth, Star Jasmine and Sandalwood and it still smells as great as the day little 14 year old me opened it as a gift from my parents on Christmas Morning. LOVE.
- Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day - I'm trying not to bust out into a U2 song here, and its taking a whole lot of restraint. I purchased the deluxe sample size when the brand was teasing this fragrance before it was released, but I didn't expect to fall in love - mostly because I'm not too fond of fragrances with apple notes against my skin. Turns out, I actually love this. Beautiful Day is a mix of sun kissed apple, wild daisies and white peach that just makes me happy when I smell it.
- Bath and Body Works PocketBac in Sicilian Lemon - It counts as fragrance, right? I may or may not be sanitizing my hands too much so I have an excuse to smell this one. Its bright and lemony and citrusy without smelling like lemon pledge. Woo!
Hair and Body:
- OLD SCHOOL HERBAL ESSENCES! - I chose the Shine Collection which has chamomile, aloe vera and passion flower extracts. Due to the nostalgia of it, I literally had to partake when I saw these popping up on the shelves in Central Florida. Turns out, I loved it for a reason - My hair looks and feels great and smells wonderful. My mother has also followed suit and purchased some for herself. Love it!
- Caress Scarlet Blossom Body Wash - I saw this a couple months back, but decided to wait for a coupon. This stuff smells luxurious - Patchouli (love) and Red Lychee - and its going fast because I can't stop using it.
Top to bottom are:
- Ulta Professional Synthetic Eyeshadow Brush - With all of the cream shadows I've been testing this month, this has been perfect. It applies a perfect base - which is how I usually use cream shadows and is big enough so I can place it all over the lid rather than in increments. I purchased this as part of a set - which is why the bristles are seafoam green, but it is available separately.
- ELF Small Stipple Brush - Definitely a new take on my concealer, which now is less prone to looking crepey and a bit more airbrushed.
- Clinique Foundation Brush - I used to hate this brush, but it now has a place in my stash. Its a bit bigger and much softer than most of my foundation brushes. I use this to stripe foundation across the areas I wish to apply and then stipple the foundation in with a separate brush. Who knew there would come a day where I'd not only use this brush on a regular basis, but feature it in a favorites post??
Phew! There was a lot to love this month! What have you guys been loving during the month of May?