Top 5 Picks for Summer - Fragrances

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Here it is! The last installment of my Top 5 Picks for Summer! What better note to end on than fragrances?

Anyone who has been reading this blog for a good amount of time knows that I am a total fragrance hoarder. I have enough body sprays and perfumes to last me for quite a few years! Needless to say, I'm set for any season.

So here they are, my top five fragrance picks for summer!


You're seeing a pattern here; between Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret, I'm set for summer. I tend to wear body sprays versus perfumes as I like to change my fragrance a lot and I wan't something a little less fragile than a glass bottle to pop in my purse to spray on the go. These five fragrances are fun and summery - though I'm not going to lie to you and say I don't wear some of these all year round.

- Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze: A mix of lime juice, jasmine petals and coconut water. This is the perfect coconutty fragrance for those who aren't keen on vanilla fragrances. I love this!

- Bath and Body Works Capri Seaside Citrus: I am a citrus fragrance fiend! This one is a mix of bergamot, muguet and driftwood. Super fresh with a kick of citrus. 

- Bath and Body Works Honey Sweetheart: I saw that this fragrance is now 50% off in store as of this weekend! Its a super sweet fragrance of mandarin, honeysuckle and amber and probably has the most adorable name.

- Victoria's Secret Fantasies Citrus Dream: I've been searching for a grapefruit fragrance that isn't too overbearingly grapefruit. This is it. It has grapefruit and red lily and is a great layering fragrance to boot!

- Victoria's Secret Fantasies Mango Temptation: Old school bottle, I know! I'm not keen on eating mangoes, but this fragrance sure does smell wonderful! This is a mix of mango and hibiscus and is super bright and fun.

So this wraps of my Top 5 for Summer series! What are you guys loving for this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I have the mango temptation body cream <3 sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric