Staying with our top 5 theme, these are my Top 5 Summer Lipglosses!
From left to right these are;
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Raspberry Reflections - This shade is a plummy fuchsia that is nice and bright and fun. Will stain lips! I reviewed this not too long ago here.
- Lorac Lips With Benefits in Christian - This was part of the ULTA version of the Mint Edition Collection, and I reviewed the gloss after the palette. This shade is the perfect coral pink for my skin; basically because it is only a tiny bit coral. Very fun shade!
- Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby - The name says it all, Summer Baby is a golden pink that is perfect for the warmer months! I reviewed this earlier this week!
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Bonfire - A deeper option than Summer Baby this one makes me feel summery and sultry at the same time. Mine looks a little different, as it has a rollerball of Clinique Happy (LOVE IT!) on the other side! The shade is available for purchase by itself.
- Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Diva - This is a vivid violet shade with tons of glitter and is surprisingly wearable! I can tone it down for work and build it up for fun! It pairs very well with MAC Heroine!
For someone who doesn't wear gloss very often, I was able to choose these in a snap! I can't wait to get more wear out of these; c'mon summer!
What glosses are you guys wearing this summer?