Welcome, Darlings!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Although this blog has been live for nearly a year on the Tumblr platform, I have made the decision to move all unique posts (reviews, tutorials, favorites, etc.) to this location. Posts will still continue on the Tumblr version of this blog, this will be the primary home of Makeup Is Rad from here on out!

For new readers, Hello! My name is Kadie Lee. I'm a college student, currently working in retail and I have more of an obsession with makeup and beauty than I know what to do with. You'll occasionally run into my various other musings which include but aren't limited to music, my dogs (read "my children"), candles, etc...

Either way, welcome! Stay tuned for posts coming very soon!

-Kadie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric