The Body Shop Earth Day Haul!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I only intended to buy one thing, so I could redeem my coupon for the Earth Day freebie they were running on Monday. One thing! Ha!

I left with a bit more than I intended, but coupled with two sales and my love for The Body Shop in general, I left with a bag full of goodies, for less than $30!


Starting on the left, I chose the Mini Coconut Body Scrub and the Mini Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub, which were 2 for $10 - psst! They're on sale for $3.60 on TBS' website right now! I have the correlating body butters in these fragrances (one day I'll give in and show you my collection of body butters from the brand in general! I'm obsessed!) and I seriously lack in body scrubs, so why the heck not? 

To the right is the free product that I received for the Earth Day promotion - The Earth Lovers Fig and Rosemary Shower Gel, which is usually $10 but on sale for $5 on the brand's website right now! I love the fragrance of this; kind of woodsy with a kick to it. I used it today and it was wonderful! By the way, there are no sulfates, colorings or parabens in this product and it is completely biodegradable! 

Next I chose two of the Colour Crush Eye Shadows - Coconuts About You, which is a deep, cool toned brown matte, and Fig Leaf, a sage green shimmer. I've heard people already raving about the Colour Crush Mattes, so I had to partake, and since they were BOGO1/2 I decided on a green as well. 

Last but not least, I picked up a single use of the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion scrub. I believe I've tried this before, but I'm ready to revisit it - and it was super cheap.

Anyone else visit The Body Shop to pick up their Earth Day freebie? What did you guys haul?

Keep tuned later this week I've you're a body butter fiend like I am. We're going to have a talk about those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric