Quick MAC Baking Beauties Mini Haul!

Friday, April 19, 2013

With how much hype was surrounding this launch, I knew things would sell out fast. However, I didn't expect Lavender Whip to sell out at my go-to counter on the first day! Thankfully, I work in an area that has an abundance of MAC counters, so going to another location wasn't that big of a deal; but wow!

I ended up going to two counters and picking up Pink Buttercream and Lavender Whip. I also intend on taking a look at Pure Decoration and Raspberry Swirl on a later date - the two shades were "like to have" rather than "must have" shades, so if they're still in stock the next time I go then they were just meant to be. I just HAD to have Pink Buttercream and Lavender whip.




I intend on having reviews posted by Sunday! Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute collection! I follow you on tumblr btw and love your blog. Keep doing what you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric