April Favorites!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

April is almost over?? Where the heck did it go?! I feel like this month flew by!

A lot of the products I'm featuring this month are things I discovered this month or late last month, which is a really cool situation. I LOVE finding new products that I love! Between finding great sales, permanent range gems that I hadn't tried yet, CCO trips and MAC's new collection being on point - I'm quite pleased! It was fun trying to remember everything that I intended to feature!


Eyes:


Left to right is:

- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (reviewed here) - This has been my ideal base for nearly every look as of late. I've been using it like it is going out of style and I've hardly made a dent in it!

- MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate (reviewed here) - I swatched this in store and knew I had to have it. The pigmentation of this one is phenomenal; its definitely already a staple in my collection.

- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (reviewed here) - Between the compliments I received whenever I wore this shade and the flawless application, this shade got a lot of wear this month.

Lips: 



- Smashbox Double Ended Lip Enhancing Gloss in Luxe and Catwalk (reviewed here) - Two Smashbox glosses for $10? Yes please. Catwalk was a nice, neutral shade, while Luxe made me want to pout everywhere I went! (Still available on ULTA's website!)

- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Smooth Kiss Glossy Lip Butter in Ooh La La - This hasn't left my bedside table since I purchased it. It's super moisturizing and tastes like cotton candy!

- MAC Lipstick in Up The Amp (reviewed here) - I put this off for so long, but it was inevitable that I'd fall in love with a shade like this one.

- MAC Baking Beauties Lipstick in Lavender Whip (reviewed here) - You didn't expect me to find a wearable take on Lavender and NOT love it, did you?? The formulation of this shade was on point too!

Face:


- MAC Baking Beauties Pearlmatte Face Powder in Pink Buttercream (reviewed here) - After I got past being afraid to mess it up, I've definitely fallen in love with this product. The cool tones work beautifully with my skin. And, I will not lie, I'm a sucker for a good presentation.

- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade (reviewed here) - I found this during my CCO blitz last month, and the rest is history. I should have stocked up, since I use this almost every other day!

- NARS Blush in Sin (reviewed here) - So I'm kind of cheating, since I just bought this about a week ago. However, this shade is already at Holy Grail status. I ADORE it.

- Pixi Correction Concentrate (reviewed here) - This stuff was a Godsend this week. Early mornings, hardly any sleep and long work days equated to a very tired looking face. Enter this incredible stuff and I look good as new!


 Tools:

Ulta Professional Blush Brush - I purchased this as part of a kit. Turns out that this is quickly becoming one of my favorite blush brushes. Between the density, domed shape and the color that allows me to see how much product I'm picking up, this has been a superstar with my more pigmented blushes.

Body:


- Victoria's Secret Fantasies Citrus Dream Body Splash - You had me at grapefruit.
- Victoria's Secret Angel Italian Bergamot - While a lot of companies are doing at least something with Bergamot lately, I'm in LOVE with this fragrance. I'll be purchasing at least one more, since it's limited edition.
- Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer - I received this through Influenster and the rest is history. So easy and super moisturizing!

Nails:


- Essie Sew Psyched - Medium/dark sage green. Not only was this shade a breeze to apply but it was stunning against my skin!

- Essie Go Ginza - I don't need anymore lavender polishes; but for this shade I made the exception.

- Essie In The Cab-ana - This shade is one of the most fun I've come across in a while and a total compliment getter. It's a must have!

- China Glaze Refresh-Mint - Rumor has it that I've been banned from buying anymore mint polishes as well. This one differs from the remainder of my collection as it has more blue. Super pale and stunning.

What were you all stoked on this April? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric