St. Patrick's Day FOTD and Mani!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Paddys day! I had a ton of fun with my look for the day, so I was more than excited to share a FOTD and Mani!


I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette, Maybelline Seashore Frost Quad, Milani Liquid Eye Liner in Green, L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Golden Emerald, Illamasqua Powder Blush in Katie and NARS Albatross for this look.


Excuse the brows, they need a decent threading. UD Virgin is on the browbone, with UD Naked as a allover base and UD Buck in the crease. L'Oreal Golden Emerald is all over the lid and the blackened emerald shade from the Maybelline Seashore Frost's Quad is layered over Milani Liquid eye on the waterline and just under the lower lash line. Festive, but super wearable and very easy!


On my nails I have two coats of Essie Mojito Madness with two coats of ELF Gold Star. 

Enjoy your St. Patrick's day and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric